Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zach Braff: I'm Not Gay!

Becoming the latest victim internet hacking, Zach Braff says he's "not gay" after someone posted a phony coming out statement to his old website earlier today (July 20).

The "Scrubs" actor is denying the claims made on a defunct online site, which read, "To all my loyal fans, I have been hiding this secret inside me for too long? The human mind can only bare (sic) so much before it explodes in emotions, and well? it is time that I let the world know. I am excited and proud to announce that I am an open member of the homosexual community.?

The letter continued, ?This is not news to those closest to me, and I honor that they have kept it a secret for such a long time. This doesn?t change anything. I am still Zach Braff, and I am the same man I?ve always been, gay or not ;)?

Braff's reps have stepped forward to dispel the message, telling GossipCop, ?He was hacked ? that site has not been used in years."

Megan Fox Melania Trump Melissa George

No comments:

Post a Comment