Saturday, October 6, 2012

Khloe Kardashian X Factor Host: Caption This Photo

It is official Khloe Kardashian will be hosting The X Factor along side Mario Lopez when the show begins airing live in November. In honor of my favorite Kardashian’s new gig she has been chosen as Right Celebrity’s Caption This photo contest for the week, sweet! Although the hit FOX show has not released a statement yet TMZ is reporting that the deal is dunzo. I will have lots more to say about this in one hot second but first I want to tell you all about our Caption This photo contest. By know I am sure you know the drill but I just want to give a little reminder for all the newbies out there. All you have to do is check out the above� pic of my girl Khloe and caption it by leaving your witty remarks in the below comments section. Then next Tuesday when� hot new topic and picture are posted check back here to see if your comment is named the winning caption. Is ti so easy and lots of fun. Just to show how fun it is I give to you the winner of last weeks Coco Is Peepshow Vegas Bound contest. Drmroll please, [...]

Lucy Liu Luján Fernández Magdalena Wróbel

No comments:

Post a Comment