Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jack Osbourne Diagnosed With MS

The young Jack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.� Get the news surrounding the reality star?s decision to overcome the disease below. Twenty-six year old Jack Osbourne has shared that he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, also known as MS.� The son of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne has been diagnosed within weeks of the birth of his first child.� Saddened and upset over the news, his mother his since come out, blaming herself and wondering what she could have done different.   “I keep thinking: ‘What did I do wrong? What did I eat or drink when I was pregnant?’ I feel like it’s somehow my fault,” Sharon recently revealed to Hello!� Ozzy is also devastated over the news, saying “If it was me, you’d think: ‘Ozzy had a reputation and it caught up with him’, but Jack is such a good guy.”   Meanwhile, Jack?s sister Kelly Osbourne has also spoken out in support of her younger brother by way of Twitter. “Please support my brother @mrjacko in not only his bravery but honesty! i love you so much jack & I’m so proud of you!?   While Jack Osbourne?s life and health has changed, [...]

Teri Hatcher Teri Polo Tessie Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment