Friday, September 24, 2010

Ryan Reynolds Has His Priorities Straight

Ryan Reynolds, the ?Green Lantern? and ?Buried? actor ? who married Scarlett Johansson in September 2008 after first meeting her in 2007 and following a broken engagement with singer Alanis Morrisette, told HELLO! Canada magazine that he was just ready to get settle down.�
He said: ?I honestly think it was just a case of being ready to meet the person that I was going to marry. I don?t want to overly romanticise it here and now, because it?s probably not the appropriate place. ?It?s difficult to narrow down something like that. Relationships are so much about being ready for them, then it is just like lightning, you know? When it?s in a magazine or something, it?s easier to just say, ?I knew when,? but I?d say it was just timing.?
He goes on to say that both he and Scarlett?s relationship works because they have their priorities straight;
He explained: ?I would say that nothing about my life ? and I certainly speak for my wife ? has ever been overly conventional, but I think any relationship is about prioritising and that?s got to be at the forefront for any couple. There?s been some pretty amazing normalcy in our lives, given the circumstances.?
I was quite shocked when I heard that Reynolds and Johansson had tied the knot, after all they weren?t dating for very long.� But it?s nice to see that they seem to have a pretty solid relationship and they can keep it relatively private.� Will you go see Reynolds new film, Buried?� Looks a bit too ?claustrophobic? for me![gallery columns="5"] Photos by WENN

Posh \\\\\\\'N Becks Rag Roundup Rebecca Loos

No comments:

Post a Comment