Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daniel Craig Talks Kristen Stewart As Bond Girl

Daniel Craig had a few choice words about actress Kristen Stewart as a Bind girl!� Find out what the� 007 actor had to say below. Skyfall?s leading man, Daniel Craig, showed his sarcastic side when the actor was asked about his thoughts regarding Kristen Stewart as a Bond girl.� “No, she’s in ‘Twilight’,” Craig exclaimed while talking with the Kyle and Jackie O Show to promote his latest Bond film that was directed by Sam Mendes. The response would have likely infuriated Twilight fans but the husband of Rachel Weisz was quick to laugh off the comment with an explanation.� “No, I’m being nasty. I’m only saying that because it’s [Breaking Dawn Part 2] coming out this weekend so we’re in direct competition with them.”� Finally giving the actress his vote of confidence, he added “I’m sure she’d make a great Bond girl.” This latest news comes after Stewart expressed her desire to be a Bond girl after some coaxing while talking during an interview that was part of the press rounds for the final film of the Twilight saga.� ?I?m not sure, I would love to read a few graphs of the script. I choose my roles really instinctually [...]

Keifer Sutherland Keira Knightley Kelly Osbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment