Friday, September 14, 2012

Jessica Chastain: ?The Heiress? Photocall Cutie

Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Jessica Chastain showed up at a photocall for her new project ?The Heiress? in New York City yesterday (September 13).

Joined by Dan Stevens, David Strathairn, and Judith Ivey, the ?Tree of Life? star looked gorgeous in a blue Preen dress teamed with a pair of YSL heels as she posed for pictures at the Empire Hotel.

Jessica and the rest of the ?Heiress? cast begin preview performances on Broadway on October 6th, with the official opening night slated for November 1st.

In a recent interview, Chastain shared ?Every character I play I feel is like a woman I got to meet and learn from getting to hang out with. I see them as their own people. So I think I take something away from everything.?

Portia de Rossi Rachael Leigh Cook Rachel Bilson

No comments:

Post a Comment