Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charlie Sheen Loses Custody of Children


Every Charlie Sheen interview and quote is more hilarious than the previous one, until we're forced to remember: the guy is a father of five. He's somehow been the primary parent of two-year old twins during the last few weeks of partying and ranting.

But that's no longer the case. Hours after Brooke Mueller successfully filed a restraining order against her ex-husband, authorities arrived at Sheen's house last night and took little Bob and Max into custody.

Charlie Sheen Twit Pic

Charlie Sheen is now on Twitter, as evidenced by this photo of him and Rachel Oberlin, as well as this message: My sons are fine ... My path is now clear .... Defeat is not an option!

With Mueller in a day treatment facility for substance abuse, her mother will be in charge of the twins while the restraining order - which forbids Sheen from going within 100 yards of his kids - is in place.

In her legal declaration, Brooke alleges that Sheen recently said to her: "I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom." She also claims Charlie threatened her with a penknife on February 23.

"I am very concerned that [Sheen] is currently insane," Mueller wrote in the document. "I am in great fear that he will find me and attack me and I am in great fear for the children's safety while in his care."

Both Mueller and Sheen are required to attend a March 22 hearing that will determine whether or not to extend the restraining order.

Katherine Heigl Katie Cassidy Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment