Thursday, January 13, 2011

Michelle Williams: Nothing Can Fill Void Left By Heath?s Death

After initially pulling back her comments about Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams is opening up about the actor?s death more than ever, this time in the February issue of Marie Claire. “Obviously, for me and for [Matilda], there’s a hole in our life,” the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards-nominated actress explained. “Of course the natural inclination is to want to fill it and make it disappear, but what I’ve come to recently is that it’s impossible. Nothing will fit in that hole because what we want back we can’t get, which is this one person.” Even if it is extremely personal, we applaud Williams for opening up about Ledger. We don’t like the idea of a world without Heath either, and that’s based on his performance in 10 Things I Hate About You alone.
Not that Michelle is ready to indulge in any new romances at this point in her life. “My poor mom really wants me to meet someone. I think she wanted to believe the Ryan Gosling rumor more than anybody,” Michelle laughed, finally crushing that particularly sexy dream for us. If Michelle and Ryan’s smoking hot romance isn’t in the cards, maybe Grandma Williams can take solace in know that Kate Winslet fantasizes about Michelle. “From a distance, I feel as if I’ve actually been having a secret love affair with Michelle. She and I are quite intimate in my fantasy friendship, built on admiration and respect,” Winslet admitted. Even if it is strictly just professional, that is one pretend relationship we wholeheartedly endorse.
[Photo: WENN]

Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge

No comments:

Post a Comment